Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas in Spring City




On Sunday we went to my parents house in Spring City, TN to have our Christmas celebration. It was so fun! Abby and Brady got tons of toys and Abby ended up with 5 Justice gift cards---her favorite store! Chad got tools and woodworking stuff, don't ask me what it was called, I have no idea!! LOL I got the Keurig Special Edition Coffee, Cocoa, and Tea Maker! I'm excited to explore the world of owning a coffeemaker, its my first! We had a great time, great food, and it was great to see all my family!! Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG look at Mom and Dad!!! I miss them so much!!! They look wonderful! And definitely happy to see the whole bunch of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! They havent changed a bit, just a little grayer!! LOL

    ReplyDelete