Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

• "I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection." -- Sigmund Freud

To Chad:

I am so thankful everyday that God blessed me with the most wonderful man to be the father of my children. He is strong, caring, kind, gentle, respectable, honest, protective, and intelligent. I hope one day my kids realize how lucky they are to have him as their father.

He is the apple of Abby's eye and she has him wrapped around her little finger, when she looks at him he is a pat of butter in a frying pan.

Brady looks at him as if he is amazed of his larger version of himself. If he turns out like his father there is one lucky lady out there somewhere and she doesn't know it yet.

I am a lucky wife to get to share this life with you and watch our children grow and learn. I hope you had a wonderful Father's Day! We love you so much!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment