Thursday, March 17, 2011

Homemade Wreath

I needed a new wreath for my front door so I started shopping for one. Well, I soon realized to get the one I wanted I was going to have to fork out almost $100!!!! My mother in law is very crafty so she told me she would bring some stuff over and help me make one. So, I went and picked out my flowers. She brought the grapevine wreath and the wire. She showed me how to wire the flowers to the wreath and said "Now make it" LOL. So I sat on the back patio and made my very first wreath!!!!!

It was frustrating at times and could get pretty intense trying to get that wire through the grapevine but all in all I was very pleased with what I ended up with when I was finished!!!!

I think I might have a new hobby because it was very fun to do, I think I will make wreath #2 next week....Stay tuned.....






No comments:

Post a Comment