Friday, October 21, 2011

In here, life is beautiful.-Cabaret



Chad and I try to go to Abingdon, VA to see a play every year at the Barter Theater. It is one of my favorite places to go. The town is so pretty and the actors at the Barter are wonderful!!!
This year we saw Cabaret! It is my favorite play we have seen so far. My husband said he still likes Dracula best!! I do think we were probably the youngest people in the playhouse that day!! LOL If you dont know anything about Cabaret then all I will say is its definately "mature" themed! The gasps from the little old women were so funny!! I'm sure they were thinking "Well, I've never!!!" LOL
The actors were so good! They made the play so enjoyable and the standing ovation was WELL deserved! I would highly recommend this play, it ends in Novemeber so take a drive up to Abingdon and enjoy the show!
I LOVE plays!!! I wish I could see one every week!






Does it really matter so long as you're having fun?--Sally Bowles

No comments:

Post a Comment