Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011


Merry Christmas!! I just wanted to share our Christmas with everyone. We had a wonderful holiday. It was very busy but very fun. We are blessed beyond belief with loving family, traditions, and the ability to give our children the magic of Christmas.

Throughout the Christmas holiday season we have 4 places we go to. My parents, Chad's parents, Chad's grandparents, and our house!! Below are some pics from all our travels this holiday season!

The kids with their Uncle Jonathan and his girlfriend Caitlin


The kids with Mawmaw and Pawpaw Riggs at their house on Christmas Eve.



All of us with Nan and Poppy (Chad's grandparents) on Christmas Eve


The kids with my mom and dad on Dec. 21st





My aunts got Brady the Thomas the Tank Engine Wooden Roundhouse for his train table. He loves trains!!



My aunts got Abby the Nintendo 3DS and she was thrilled!!!




Brady got the Little People Farm and Tractor from Nene and Papaw Cox!!!



Abby got the Melissa and Doug Horse Stable from Nene and Papaw Cox!!




Brady got a bike from Mawmaw and Pawpaw Riggs!! Cant wait for the weather to cooperate so we can take it out!


Abby got a Kindle from her Mawmaw and Pawpaw Riggs!! She was so excited!



Christmas Morning!!!


Brady with his Santa gifts!!!!!


Abby looking at her Santa gifts!




The kids and I got Chad a Craftsman tool chest for all his tools! I have to share the story, I was afraid he would guess what it was so I had my parents pick it up and wrap it and put it to the kids. Christmas morning I told him it was too heavy for the kids to unwrap he needed to do it for them....yep we totally fooled him. He loved it!



I took the money and gift cards I got for Christmas from my family and Chad's family and bought myself this awesome new bedding, sheets, and pillows!



My gift from Chad was a Pandora Bracelet! I love it so much!


My parents also got me an awesome vacuum cleaner (I know--but I like those kinds of gifts, its something I wouldn't buy myself!) and baking dishes. I didn't take a pic of them because I was too busy taking pics of the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment