Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Im BACK!!!! LOL Summer Fun

Hey!! I'm finally getting back to blogging. I guess its been about a year since I posted...I think?!!

We had a busy summer, but we did find time to go to Florida with my husbands parents to Cocoa Beach and Universal Studios!!! Yay Us!!! We flew down...it was my first time on a plane..I LOVED it!!! Ill never drive anywhere ever again!!

Here are a few pics from our vacation. I feel so behind that I cant possibly post all the things we have done the past year!!




A few highlights of the past several months:
* We flew on a plane (first time for me, Abby, and Brady)
*Decided to take Abby out of private school. She is now in public school and doing great!
*My husband was given an opportunity at work that gave him an AWESOME schedule! He works M-F 5AM-1PM, off weekends and holidays!!
*Brady turned 4!!!
*We are still struggling with Potty training with Mr. Brady...he's stubborn!
*Abby ran Cross Country for her new school.
*I painted my kitchen cabinets
*Brady got stitches for the first time
*Chad and I took and AWESOME vacation to Biltmore Inn and Biltmore house in the Spring.
Ill try to post some pics and details on some of these plus whatever else I can remember!!!!

I'm going to try to revamp the site a little so bear with me!! I have missed blogging!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a very helpful information shared by you.
    After a long ride, you may anticipate some irritation in your arms and legs as the aftereffect of supporting your chest area and cranking the pedals. What you don't expect is a pain in your toes.
    If you have a problems of arthritis buy this medicines-Thalix 100mg Capsule

    ReplyDelete