Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to School!

Wow! I just noticed I haven't blogged in 18 days!!! We have been so busy getting back to school! Between buying school supplies, new clothes, and getting things ready for the first day I have not had any time! Not to mention a baby that has had a diaper rash so bad I had to take him to the dr and hes on 2 different medicines for it!

I officially have a 2nd grader now!!!! She is loving school again, I am so glad I have one that loves school and I can only hope the other one follows her. She is in class with some of her close friends again this year and she was separated from so of them too, so she was nervous and a little sad she would miss some of her friends but she sees them at lunch and recess so she is very happy with 2nd grade!

The first day of 2nd grade at St. Mary's School:


Below Abby and Molly compare missing and loose teeth LOL:


No comments:

Post a Comment