Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Kids Say AND Do the Darndest Things.....LOL



Isn't that the cutest face you have ever seen???? LOL Well she has the attitude to go with it!!!

Today we went to the mall and when I stepped on the escalator, I looked down and then back up and I got disoriented and fell backward and was hanging onto the rail! LOL My leg was all skinned up and there I hung trying to get my balance, I looked back at Abby and rolling her eyes she said "Mommy everyone is looking at you!" As we came to the bottom of the escalator there were people standing in line to get their car registration renewed and had seen the entire thing, they were looking at me and giggling, I just smiled and Abby announces as loud as she can" I DON'T KNOW HER!!!!" LOL It was so funny. Never mind that mommy fell for three days and skinned her leg all up, she just wanted those people to know that she DID NOT know me!!!LOL Ahhhh, to be a mom!! My husband didn't help matters any either, when we told him what happened he goes "OMG, honey we cant take you anywhere without you falling!!" I am so glad to have such a supportive family!! I do have to say you never know what each day will bring in this family!

Check out my injury---LOL!!! and my Grandma House shoes I wear ALL THE TIME. No I didn't have them on at the mall!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment