Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pedi/Mani--Girls Day!

On Monday Abby and I went to the mall and had our very first ever professional pedicure. While she had her fingernails done I had my very first ever pedicure. Needless to say I felt my feet were horribly ugly so I was always embarrassed to even go in and ask. Well the people were so kind I decided why not?!! It felt so good and I walked out of there feeling like I had brand new feet. Abby said hers felt good too, they just painted her toes and fingers she skipped the foot soak and all the grown up stuff, they did her cuticles so she was happy!!!

It was such a fun experience and I plan on making it a monthly treat! I had no idea that a pedicure would make my feet feel so much better, I thought it was all just for pretty toenails but it actually made the bottoms and heels feel so much better.






No comments:

Post a Comment