Saturday, November 26, 2011

O Christmas Tree!


We put our Christmas tree up last night! I love putting our tree up, we turn on Christmas music and go to work!! Its so fun to talk about all of our ornaments! There are only a few ornaments on my tree that doesn't have a story that goes along with it like why we have that ornament, who got that ornament for us, who made that ornament, etc. We have several ornaments on our tree that were on the white and silver Christmas tree we had at our wedding reception. Those are my favorites! Abby has made several ornaments in school and those are my favorites too! So yes all my ornaments are special and the top of the tree is my favorite part, I love to make it huge!! I love our Christmas tree!!

Tree up, lights on, bows on....



Lights and bows on, ready for the ornaments!



getting ready to hang ornaments! The kids had to look at every ornament!



Abby hanging her handmade ornament she made in 1st grade!!



Brady playing with the Santa car ornament I got when I was a little girl!



Abby playing with my wooden Santa I hang on the wall!! LOL FUNNY!!!!!


Chad's Notre Dame ornament we bought in South Bend, Indiana a couple years ago.



Vera Bradley ornament, this is my favorite one of the three I have.



Santa heads, we have several stuffed in our tree! I love them!!




Cousin Eddie's RV....That there...that's an RV...



The Elf and ladder...he's been climbing our tree for 10 years now!!!



White birdhouse ornament that was on our wedding Christmas tree!!!




St. Nicholas!!



Our Boxer angel ornament..in memory of our first dog Sadie!



Brady's Elmo ornament...one of the gifts on the ornament has the name Abby on it. Im sure its for Abby Cadabby but it was so fitting!!!



Ring-o-gingerbread men



The top of the tree....personally I think the MOST important part of a Christmas tree!!



Abby and Brady had a great time helping hang the ornaments! I hope they always help me decorate my tree!!



Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time. ~Laura Ingalls Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment