Sunday, October 21, 2012

Wanna Be Interior Designer...

I like to pretend I was an interior designer in another life. Although, maybe not a great one...but anyway...LOL....I found these plates at a local store and a friend of mine had told me about these awesome plate hangers that just stick to the back of the plate and you can hang them on the wall sooooooooooo....this is what I ended up with. I like it!


Also, I have been searching for an antique Hoosier cabinet for a long time. My aunt has one that my grandfather bought my grandmother when they first married. Of course, she will not part with it so I started looking for my own. These babys are NOT cheap and everyone I found was super expensive or had the old timey flour bin and sifter missing. I refused to buy one that had the sifter missing! So I basically gave up...it was a lost cause, I was never going to find one....well I got a call last night from my Dad and he said he had found me something at an auction and he would be bringing it to me this morning...hmmmmmm....OMG...its a Hoosier Cabinet!! That has the flour bin and sifter still intact!!! Yes, she needs a new coat of paint and some TLC but its the best one I have seen! I love it and cant wait to freshen it up, but I couldnt just leave it in the garage, I had to put it in the kitchen!!!!




Flour Sifter....its the original!


Door still has the original wire inside it!



No comments:

Post a Comment