Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

On December 5th we celebrated our 14th Anniversary!!! I cant believe its already been 14 years since we said "I DO". WOW, where does the time go?

I will never forget the first time I laid eyes on my husband. I was in Nashville TN for some job training and he came walking into the class and that was it for me! We talked during breaks and he followed me to a resturant that I went to for lunch (what a stalker! LOL). Then that night we went to downtown Nashville together and well thats all she wrote really! We spent the entire week together and started long distance dating after that. 4 months later he asked me to marry him and 11 months after meeting we were married!!! One advantage of marrying young is I feel like we have grown together and raised each other..LOL Its not always been an easy road or all fun and games but I wouldnt trade it for anything in the world. This man owns my heart and I love him so much. Heres to another 14 years of loving each other and spending everyday with my best friend!!


This has been one of my favorite quotes since I first read it...always makes me think of my husband!



14 years ago....wow we were just young kids with no clue what we were doing! I was 20 and he was 21!



14 years later......more in love than ever and I'd like to think a little wiser!

No comments:

Post a Comment