Saturday, December 1, 2012

Its Beginning to Look Alot Like....well you know! LOL


Merry Christmas! I can't believe its already December! WOW, where did the year go? Well I have been busy decorating the house and making yummy treats this past week. My first project was to make something to hang on my front door and forgo the wreath which is what I have always had and I was kind of tired of it. I wanted something different and cute and I found this Holiday Frame on Pinterest.

I went to Hobby Lobby and purchased an open frame (they were half off this week), ribbon, and ornaments and this is what I ended up with. I love it so much! I can also just snip the ornaments off of it and change it for each holiday or season. Very simple and fun to do!!








I also got a yummy treat recipe from my friend and I call them Holiday Pretzels..not sure what they are really called...LOL

You just take square pretzels and melt a Hershey's kiss hug on top of it (or any flavor Kiss)in the oven until soft, about 4 or 5 mins on 200 degrees then top with M&M's. DONT walk away, keep a close eye on them.
So good and very easy to make. These are not diet friendly so I hope my family eats them all soon so I cant eat them!


Our Christmas Tree!


Annual trip to The Fantasy of Trees...we love this event!

Peacock Tree....this year I put up a new tree in the dining room and decorated it with peacock items. I love it, its so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment