Thursday, April 22, 2010

Brady Joseph Riggs

Happy Birthday Brady!!! I cant believe you are a year old today! Time flies is a cliche but its soo true when you watch your children grow. We started trying to get pregnant in May 2008. Finally in Sept 2008 we got a positive pregnancy test only to be told there was no gestational sac and I would likely miscarry withing a couple weeks, a couple weeks later after no miscarriage we returned to the dr to see what was going on and we saw an ultrasound of not only a gestational sac but a developing baby with a heartbeat!!!! OMG! We were so excited and scared at the same time. Diagnosed with gestational diabetes at 7 weeks pregnant, I started insulin injections at week 8. What a long long 9 months it was until Brady arrived, safe and sound, 10 fingers and 10 toes and just beautiful!! Brady is a total free spirit, wild as can be. He is never still, very loud, and the most loving baby I have ever seen!!! He still isnt walking but that's no surprise to me, he is very laid back and not in a hurry to do ANYTHING!! LOL I am a little sad he is one but to watch him grow and develop is so rewarding and exciting. Brady, here's to many more birthdays!! I love you sooooooo much!!!!! I would love to share some pictures of the last year with you all!

BRADY JOSEPH RIGGS











No comments:

Post a Comment