Sunday, April 11, 2010

Brady's 1st Birthday Party

We celebrated Brady's first birthday today. The party was kind of a 1st Birthday meets Barney. I made Barney cupcakes and then bought another cake to go along with it so we would have enough for everyone. Instead of a smash cake I made Brady a double cupcake with tons of icing!!! He loved it! It was a great party with family and close friends. I learned with Abby that first birthdays are mostly for the adults and we tried not to go overboard with Brady! Of course the grandparents came with awesome gifts. My parents got him a radio flyer wagon, Chad's parents got him a 4 wheeler he pushes with his feet, my aunts got him a blue ride on car (of course all these items require mommy to assist- not funny guys!)Chad's best friend Jason Hodge and his girlfriend Colleen got him the noisiest toy I have ever heard, a lawnmower that not only makes lawnmower sounds but is also a "popper" when pushed! Brady loves it! The jury is still out if we are still friends with them or not! LOL Just kidding guys! He got so many awesome toys and clothes I cant possibly list them all but they were all wonderful! Thank you all so much for being so wonderful to him!!!! I posted tons of pics from the party. Look at them and enjoy. I cant believe in 11 days my baby boy will be 1 year old. He's such a precious gift. I cant imagine life without him!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment