Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Playroom....to be continued....

So, I have started a project I cant seem to finish. It's starting to really irritate me because I had such big plans for this new playroom. We had an extra room downstairs that was the dining room but I really needed a place for the kids to play and stay occupied downstairs so we moved some things around and ended up with an empty room----FINALLY---my playroom could start.....well that's about as far as I have gotten. My husband wants to build some built in bookshelves and storage so we haven't gotten that done yet, I need a nice area rug and some storage, and I need to hang my pictures and things. I had this great idea to use chalkboard paint and make a chalkboard on the wall---well my nice big chalkboard ended up classroom sized, which is ok but I joke I made a school room instead of a playroom!!! I think when it all comes together it WILL be fabulous, but right now this is all I can show you...stay tuned!!!! :)

Before


After

No comments:

Post a Comment