Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wedding Weekend

Over the weekend my husband and I went to his friend and co-works wedding in Gatlinburg. I thought we were going to die on the way up the mountain, seeing how to get to the wedding location we drove through a golf course (I think we took a wrong turn somewhere LOL), around curves that had us seeing the back of the car from the front LOL, and very small roads with no guardrails and drop-offs that gave me goose bumps!!!!! However, when we finally arrived at the wedding location I do have to say it was probably on of the most beautiful places I have ever seen in my life!! Truly it was Fall everywhere!!! It was a very intimate wedding and very sweet. I felt honored to be a guest and my husband was a groomsman (his second job hahah-seems he is in a wedding all the time!). The reception was really great, if you sat in front of the candy apple wrapped in orange paper you won the centerpiece on the table, yea I won the centerpiece at our table! Yay me!!!!! The food was Thanksgiving themed with turkey, dressing, green beans, salad, potatoes, and rolls. Very yummy!!!
Below are some pictures from the wedding. It was an awesome time.








No comments:

Post a Comment