Saturday, November 27, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!

I love my Christmas Tree!! It's more of a "memory" or a look at the past tree. Below are some pictures of some of my favorite ornaments and my favorite things on the tree. Chad and I bought the elf and ladder our first Christmas. I love that elf and ladder so much! Of course I have several Vera Bradley ornaments!! I have alot of homemade ornaments Abby has made me in school. I love the star with her picture on it. She did that one in First grade! The Santa in the car is so old. My parents neighbor gave that to me in 1990 (I think)and the tree hook fell off years ago so now I just sit him in the tree somewhere. Of course I guess my favorite ornaments are the ones off our wedding tree, we were married in December and we had a Christmas tree in the reception that was decorated in white and silver. The little gazebo ornament was on that tree along with the snowflake garland and white pearl garland. I have some others but these are my favorites. My kids have their first ornaments on it as well so those are sooo special too. We stuff Santa into our tree, we have done this for years, we have Santa heads, stuffed Santas, and we just take them and stuff them in the branches. OH, and lets not forget Cousin Eddies RV from our FAVORITE Christmas movie!!!! We decided 6 years ago to stop putting an angel or star on top of the tree. I have this HUGE peppermint bow I put on top of it and ribbon hangs down the top of the tree. So this is our tree!!!!!












1 comment: