Monday, February 14, 2011

Be My Valentine!


I have looked into your eyes with my eyes.
I have put my heart near your heart.
- Pope John XXIII


Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays!!! I love all the pretty decorations in the stores and just he entire "Love" theme of the holiday!! Unfortunately, this year my husband had to work so we didn't get to go out to celebrate. Last night we put the kids to bed and watched TV. It was really nice and so sweet. This morning I woke up to beautiful flowers from my wonderful husband!! I LOVE flowers!! Mixed bouquets are my favorites. I hope everyone had a great day and felt loved!!

Abby had a Valentines Day party at school but there are no pictures because Chad was called into work early and since Brady is still sick I had to miss her party. She said it was super fun.

I gave the kids their Valentines goody bags after Abby got home from school. Poor Chad had to miss it! But we had a great Valentine's day anyway!!!

I think these flowers I got today are the prettiest flowers I have EVER gotten!!!


Kids goody bags!!

No comments:

Post a Comment