Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Abby's Nightstand




So I really wanted to get Abby a night stand. Her bedroom has been pieced together from an old changing table, a twin bed, a bookshelf, and a really small table. The twin bed was black and really pretty so I took her old changing table my mom had and painted it black and changed the knobs, got a black bookshelf and my husband accessorized it with some white accents, so I found a night stand at Pottery Barn Kids I really loved but didnt want to pay $200 plus shipping for it and it didnt come in black so I asked my husband to make it for me (he has recently taken up woodworking). Here are some pics. The white one is the actual one from Pottery Barn and the unpainted one is the one he built!!! I cant wait to paint it black and get it in Abby's room! Chad is doing a wonderful job, even adding an adjustable shelf! Check it out!!!

1 comment: