Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Game Night




Last Saturday was our official first Friends Game Night. I have always loved board games and was so happy when it was suggested we do this as a monthly event. We decided to theme each game night and bring corresponding food for the theme. January was Mexican. We had tacos with all the trimmings, Mexican Cornbread, Tortilla Pinwheels, and a Yummy Mexican dessert with fried tortilla shells, ice cream, cinnamon sugar, choc sauce,and caramel topped off with whipped cream and cherries! We played a dice game that was really fun. Left, Right, Center is all I know to call it! LOL Then we all broke off and some played Rook, another group played Scattergories, and the last group went to the mancave and played XBOX! I was blessed to be in the Scattergories group and by far it is my favorite game of all time! Its definately going on my games to buy list. I was having such a great time I forgot to take pictures. This will not happen again. I will have my camera ready to catch all the action. Attending the party were our dear friends Jason, Cissy, and Lily Peace, Julie and Wes Payne, Kelly and Anson Norman, and Neil and Usha Patel along with their friend Hahn.

February's theme is going to be something to the feel of Valentines in Italy. Italian food and Valentines treats! Cant wait for Feb. 13th!!!! Game nights rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment