Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Favorite Sites


I decided to add some websites to my sidebar. These are sites I visit alot, mostly where I buy WAY too much stuff!! I am really trying to focus on unique sites I find but I did add some popular ones to that I love. Let me tell you about a few of them. I added Walgreens because they have incredible deals and the Walgreens Photo is awesome. Woot is an interesting site that offers One item on sale for one day only! Sometimes they have great things, sometimes not! Threadless Kids is also a cute kids tee shirt site. I plan on updating it often and when I find a site worth putting on my blog. Needless to say I am online way too much but hey, we all need a hobby, right??? :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all
    that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say fantastic blog!



    Feel free to surf to my site - elektryczne ogrzewanie

    ReplyDelete