Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I am so glad Christmas is over now. I love Christmas but it seems our Christmas Season is so long, we literally have Christmas functions for a week! Welcome 2010! Here are some of my goals for the next year:
1. Finish the new Family/Playroom
2. Clean, paint, and organize my Laundry Room
3. Paint the Kitchen
4. Spend more time enjoying my children, they grow so fast!!
5. Go on a date with my husband at least once a month!
6. Make time for myself, I feel like I am always doing for others and never myself, we all need our own time to better ourselves no matter how busy we seem to be.
7. Make it back to North Myrtle Beach for Family Pictures!!
8. Learn how to make Glazed Pecans!!
9. Be a better friend and spend time with my friends! I love them all!
10. Keep this blog up to date!!

These are not deep philosophical goals just some minor things I think would make life a little easier and make me happier!! I hope everyone has a wonderful 2010! Please keep reading our blog, like it says, we are very random so you never know what might pop up!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like some very good goals! I am so excited to see what 2010 brings!

    ReplyDelete