Friday, January 21, 2011

Busy Times......

We have been super busy since the holiday season ended. Abby started her new school, it has snowed ALOT, and things are just settling down from Christmas!

We had a wonderfully big snow a couple weeks ago. Chad was off work and Abby was out of school and we took advantage of it and went outside and played for a couple hours. Brady liked it this time, last time he HATED it and cried if we sat him down.



My last hair cut and color was about 4 months ago I am guessing. My hair was such a mess with roots and dull color!! I went yesterday and got pampered some and had my hair colored and trimmed up and shaped. Felt good to have that time to myself and I walked out of there feeling like a new person!!



Brady is a sleeper!!! He loves to sleep and he sleeps ALOT!! This was the other morning when I had to get him up to go take his sister to school an hour late due to weather...he did not want to get up! Notice he is holding Woody's hand, he sleeps holding Woody, he LOVES Toy Story!!! Rise and Shine sweet baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment