Thursday, January 6, 2011

When snow falls, nature listens. ~Antoinette van Kleeff

It has been a very snowy winter here in Tennessee! We actually had a rare white Christmas. January has proven to be WINTER!!! Lots of snow this week and more expected over the weekend. This morning was a little strange, we had alot of snow and fog. I have never really seen a foggy snow before and when the sun was rising it was just kind of strange outside.

I love snow and winter. If it has to be winter and cold--snow just makes it better.

I think the air is crisp and the world just seems so beautiful during a great snowfall. The snow we got last night is by far the prettiest we have had. It laid on the trees like I have never seen it before. The snowflakes yesterday were HUGE!! SO pretty and the best part about it was travel was not treacherous so you could get out today and enjoy the beautiful scenery.

I cant wait to see if we get more snow this weekend and this may seem strange but wouldn't a white Valentine's Day be nice??

Outside my kitchen window this morning




Drive home yesterday afternoon


My front yard after about 2 hours of snowfall


I took these two on my way to the store this morning


No comments:

Post a Comment