Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things......

So its the start of a new year and with that I wanted to share with you some of my favorite things!!! These are things I use everyday or at least a couple times a week!!
1. Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser
2. Keurig Coffee Maker
3. Bare Escentuals Mineral Make Up
4. Black Berry Curve
5. NOOK by Barnes and Noble
6. Worlds Softest Socks- I can only find them at Socks Galore in Tanger Outlets
7. Bruno Mars CD
8. Faux Fur Trapper Hat- Yes, I have a fur one and I LOVE it!!
9. Old Navy Lounge Hoodie
10. Dearfoam House Slippers
11. Under Armour Tennis Shoes
12. Chick Fil A #1 Combo- once a week treat!
13. Green Mountain Breakfast Blend Coffee K-Cups (with cream and sugar!!)
14. Bruces Wood Floor Cleaner
15. Yankee Candle Farmhouse Apple (which is discontinued but back for limited time!)
















Happy New Year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment