Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ear Infection and other Illness



Well, it seems we cant get well despite how hard we try. I had to go to the doctor yesterday because I woke up at 4am with my hear hurting so bad I thought I was going to die!!! Yep, I have a massive ear infection now. The doctor gave me antibiotics 3 times a day for 10 days (don't you love having to remember those things?LOL), numbing ear drops (they work wonders), and hydrocodone (YES, it was THAT infected!). I am feeling some better. Just so you can get an idea of what our life has been like here is a break down of our illnesses:

1/28 Sunday night = Stomach Virus-Me
2/4 Thursday = Dr. Visit- Cold and Ear Infection- Brady(recheck in 2 weeks)
2/8 Monday = Dr. Visit-Cold/Cough/Fever- Abby (she missed 3 days of school)
2/12 Friday = Chad got sick with this cold thing
2/15 Monday = I got sick with the cold
2/18 Thursday = Brady recheck- said he was all clear and ear infection was gone.
2/20 Saturday = Brady is sick AGAIN- Dr. Visit- his ear infection is BACK.
2/23 Tuesday = Dr. Visit- Me- Severe Ear Infection

Now you see why I am sooooo tired of all the sickness!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment