Friday, February 19, 2010

Feeling Bad...........


Sorry I havent been on lately. Apparently we caught some bug that has made it round the entire family. Brady was sick first with cold like symptoms and an ear infection, then Abby got a really bad cold with a fever, then Chad became sick with what seemed to me to be the flu, now I am sick! It started with a headache for a couple days, then congestion and sinus pressure, then all heck broke loose and I felt like I had been hit by a truck, low fever, runny nose, stopped up nose, cough, ears ringing, oh my gosh it is awful. I stripped all the bedding, sprayed lysol, used bleach to clean and was hoping we would get better. Well, it didnt work, Abby and Chad are feeling better, I am still about the same and today Brady is running a fever. I am so tired of this sickness! About a week before Brady first got sick I had a stomach bug that lasted about 4 days, so needless to say we are OVER being sick. I am sooooo ready for Spring!!! The weather has been cold and wet for a couple months here! Temps in the teens, rain, snow, clouds, ice, its awful. Finally saw some sun today and it was wonderful. Hope to feel better soon so I can update this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment