Monday, February 15, 2010

Product Reviews


So I have decided to post on here when I use something and really love it or hate it. I just want to share my opinion and my thoughts on certain items I use. I AM NOT getting paid for this I just hate to purchase something and it ends up being not so great or missing out on a great product because I didn't know about it!!!This is just for my use and just me sharing what I think! I will use a 1-10 scale 1 being will NEVER use again and 10 being I cant live without it!!!

My first item is the Bounce Dryer Bar:
I thought how convenient to just place this bar in the dryer and not worry about dryer sheets anymore. Because we all know we find those used dryer sheets lying around all over the place!!! LOL Apparently the dryer bar is advertised to attach in the dryer and freshen every load for up to 4 months. So I HAD to try it out. It was easy to install. I purchased the 2 month one. After the first load I knew it was a mistake. My clothes DID not smell fresh and after about a week the entire bar was covered in lint. I was really disappointed. It was a great idea but it just doesn't make the clothes smell as fresh. So I give the Bounce Dryer Bar a score of 4. Its easy to use but not as great as it could be!

My second item is Arm and Hammer Baking Soda. We had a diaper pail that smelled AWFUL!! I cleaned it with bleach products, germ and oder killing products and nothing worked. I remembered my mom used to put a box of baking soda in the Refrigerator to help with oder. So I bought a box of baking soda and put it in the diaper pail and have not smelled it since!! So for my friends with babies or anything that stinks (LOL) I suggest using a box of baking soda to get rid of those stinky things!!!! I give a box a baking soda a score of 10!!!!!!

Like I said this is just part of my blog because as a mom I use stuff all the time! I thought my opinions might come in handy for the moms that read this!

2 comments:

  1. Baking soda in the diaper genie...you are awesome! I will definitely be buying a box of it!! Thanks

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just FYI, the diaper champ is full and needs to be emptied today and I STILL dont smell anything! Go Baking Soda!! I just bought the box made for the Fridge and Freezer!

    ReplyDelete