Monday, February 8, 2010

St. Mary's Talent Show








Last week was Catholic Schools Week. There are tons of activities that happen at Abby's school during this exciting week. One of the most exciting events is the Talent Show. I was SHOCKED when Abby came to me and said she wanted to be in the talent show! Then the problem came: What in the world would she do???? After many ideas she decided to write her own poem and recite it at the show.

Below is her poem:
Splat and Pat
by Abby Riggs

I am a cat named Splat
I have a friend who is a bat
his name is Pat
We sat on the couch, and then went to sleep
without a peep!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute blog you have! This talent show looks so adorable. I'm sure it was so much fun for the kids.
    Tzeitel | http://sevenoaksdental.ca/team/

    ReplyDelete