Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July

On Sunday we went to visit my husbands family and celebrate the 4th of July.
I made fruit kabobs with strawberries, blueberries, cherries, grapes, and marshmallows. They were super yummy!!!

The kids played in the pool and had fun hitting the pinata! Of course when the pinata is full of silly bands and candy how can you go wrong!!

Brady had a great time especially when it was time to relax and he crashed with the Mayor of Lafollette, Mike, on a big animal print floor pillow!! LOL The Mayor is my husbands uncles father-in-law. Abby thought it was awesome the mayor was there!! LOL

Of course we had our annual volleyball game. I played two games then gave up, I am no good at volleyball!!!

The night ended with a lot of fireworks. It was a great night with family and friends, cant wait until next year!!!!!!!!!! Happy 4th of July!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment