Friday, July 23, 2010

Recently We Are BUSY!!!

Wow! What a busy week we have had!! I took the kids to the mall shopping for a school backpack for Abby on Monday. We ended up with a really cool backpack AND I got a really cool insulated lunch tote to carry extra milk and drinks for the kids when we are out and about!!
Then on Wednesday I had to take Abby to the dr. She has had a constant tummy ache for a couple weeks. Looks like she was just constipated-to much info Im sure LOL- they gave her some meds and she seems good to go now, but on the way home we decided she needed a hair cut so we went and had her trimmed up!!
Then on Thursday I worked the school uniform sale. This was the first time I have ever done a consignment type sale. I took some old uniforms to the sale and bought some new (new to us anyway) stuff. I ended up making $64 in the sale and the new stuff I got was $67, SOOOO I got 2 Plaid Jumpers, 2 Plaid Skorts, 6 pair of uniform shorts, 2 pair of uniform pants, 2 sweatshirts, 2 PE shirts, 1 polo shirt, and 1 spirit wear tee shirt all for $3, yes $3----I love a bargain!!!!!
We have also been gathering up this years school supplies, whew, who knew kids needed sooo much stuff!!
Today I took Brady for his drs appointment. His 15 month check up. He is such a small little guy, he weighed 21 lbs 11 oz!! But all was well!! He's on a constant growing curve so they said no need to worry about anything. He has started hitting his head on the floor when hes mad, I asked them about it, the doctor laughed and said its testosterone!! Just ignore it and he will stop doing that!!! Funny little guy!! Well, lets see what the weekend has in store for us!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment