Monday, July 5, 2010

My Projects.....Finally....

I have so many projects I want to get done before Fall and the holidays!!

I finally got my kitchen in order. I cleaned off my counters and finally placed my small appliances where I REALLY wanted them to be. I moved the coffeemaker next to the fridge and got rid of the bottle station since Brady doesn't take formula or cereal anymore I figured he could have cabinet space now!

I also cleaned my fridge out, took everything out of it, scrubbed it down with soap and water and redid the inside and organized it!!! Yea me!!! What a job, it took me 2hours!!!!

I also finally got Abby's glowing planets put up in her room, she got them in December at her birthday party!! Bad Mommy! Thanks Daddy for helping us get them up!

I also painted an old bookshelf we had downstairs and gave it to Abby for her room. She needed more space for her books and awards! I also redid her walls and moved her shelves and bulletin board.

I have been a busy girl lately and this is only the beginning. My next project starts tomorrow, painting the laundry room and organizing it. My main project is to paint my kitchen cabinets, put up bead board as back splash, and paint the kitchen blue! Then I will move on to the dining room/family history room after I get all my genealogy in order and photos scanned and framed. I also have to paint that room so wish me luck!!! Will post as I get things done.....could be awhile!!! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment