Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys






I just have to say that boys and girls are totally different when it comes to raising them. Brady will be a year old on April 22. Abby was such a quiet and easy baby, well Brady is a totally different story. He gets mad when he doesnt get his way, he stands up in his highchair to eat, he wants nothing more than to crawl up the stairs a gazillion times a day, and has the sweetest, cutest smile as he is doing all the things a baby should not do!! LOL

He loves to spend time with his Daddy and you can tell when he is missing him. However it seems his first word is going to be "mama baby". LOL I love it.

Now I am beginning to plan his birthday party....I cant believe its been almost a year!! Here's to a fun party and another wonderful year with my sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment