Sunday, March 14, 2010

New Camera



We have had our digital camera for years. Probably since Abby was about 1 year old! It was a Canon PowerShot SD 450 5.0 Mega pixel. Which is a low mp these days! So we finally broke down and bought a new Camera. With Abby playing soccer and so active in school and Brady growing so fast we decided it was time to upgrade.

I wanted to stay with a Canon because it had been such a wonderful camera for us over the years. So after talking with some friends and professionals and salespeople we decided to get the Canon PowerShot SX 20 IS. It is a 12.1 Mega pixel with a 20X zoom. The LCD screen will pull out and flip around so if you are on a timer you can actually see what your taking a pic of. It got great reviews on all the websites I checked out.

I hope I love it as much in years as I have this afternoon. What a difference from our old camera. I cant wait to capture some soccer shots and some great beach shots this year!! Oh and lets not forget Brady's first birthday party is in a few weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment