Monday, March 22, 2010

The Haircut!!!


Before




After

Wild---thats the word that best describes Brady's hair. It's thin, acts like it wants to curl but not quite!!! Well, after taking pictures the last few weeks I was so frustrated with it and I would wet it, gel it, comb it, nothing helped!! So after my mom said he looked like Donald Trump today that was it!!LOL I broke out the clippers and put the longest setting on it and away we went.

I was afraid he was cry and have a fit but it was just the opposite. He laughed and would set still waiting on the shears to run up his head. It was so cute!!!! Needless to say, I am a huge fan of boys with really short hair and looks like Mommy will be keeping him clean cut from now on!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Fan of boys with really short hair??? Honey, in case you didn't notice, your husband has NO hair...haha. Wow, what a difference the haircut made...literally looks like a different kid!!

    ReplyDelete