Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Night Out! Boy was it ever....




This weekend Chad and I sent the kids to my parents house so we could spend some time together. Friday was hectic, Chad had training at work until noon and I had to get both kids packed up and laundry done. Brady and I went to Babies R Us and did finally find him a smaller stroller. We ended up with the Chicco one. I love it. However I do wish the smaller strollers had cup holders.

Finally getting both kids off to my parents we headed to Sevierville to the Tanger Outlet Mall. We found some great deals at Carter's! I LOVE LOVE the Under Armour store. I bought a pair of tennis shoes last night. This is my second pair of shoes from there and I just cant tell you how comfortable these shoes are! Chad was a little bummed, he wanted a toboggan but they didn't have any men's ones left. We also went to the Adidas store, where Chad tried on some pants that had both of us rolling in the floor laughing, they were TIGHT!! LOL Then we made it to the Nike store where we found Abby some shin guards for soccer and finally Chad found him some head gear! Bald men need toboggans!

The trip home was full of some interesting and extremely funny conversation. Its been awhile since we just let loose and had such a great time! But little did we know that funniest part of the night was yet to come............

Dinner at Aubrey's. We had never eaten there and thought it would be fun to try some place new. Might I add it was GREAT! Chicken Tenders and the Cinnamon Apples are to die for! As we were eating some really crude and obnoxious people ended up sitting behind us. They were older people but very irritating. The men were older and had some colorful language to say the least. The ladies with them were also older "cougar" type ladies dressed to the tee! Here's the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life, I was DYING trying to finish dinner and not totally crack up. One of the ladies left the table, I am assuming she went to the restroom, well on her way back, right as she passed our table she fell. Normally this would not be so funny but my first reaction was "What the hell was that? If your going to fall- FALL, don't just dramatically lay down under our table!" LOL I have never in my life seen anyone fall that way, she just very slowly lunged forward, spread out and just laid down. I've never seen anyone fall so gracefully and slow, then to make it worse she just laid there on her side as if she was in bed. Her husband all of a sudden got a "sweet" voice and goes "Oh my god, are you OK, what happened?" and he just kept looking down at her never offering to help her up( What happened? It was pretty clear what had happened- she dramatically laid down under our table!!! LOL LOL ). Chad of course makes it worse for me, he just casually looks over like "what in the world" and just keeps looking at her lying there, then he looks back at me with the straightest face and starts kicking me under the table! My wonderful husband didn't even offer to help her up, but hey neither did her husband either! I was DYING, DYING! After she got up, her husband ( I am assuming it was her husband)started talking about it and all I heard was " It had nothing to do with alcohol, my heel got caught" Caught on what we aren't sure, the floor was smooth! LOL Then her husband said "Well you had to &%$#ing fall!" He really had NO compassion for her but hey neither did the rest of us cracking up! I barely made it out the door before I totally lost it and I laughed so hard I couldn't breath and the ride home was pretty rough! I literally got so tickled at what had happened and at Chad's comments and his reenacting it that I peed myself. I should be horrified that I did that but to do it laughing so hard...well what can I say, it was hilarious. I guess you just had to be there to really understand how funny it was but it was a GREAT night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment