Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Date Night Part 2


My Future Hockey Player Hubby

Hockey Skates!!

My poor knee, all red and swollen, 4 days later I still cant stand for anything to touch it!


His arm NEVER went down! He said he was nervous and couldnt put it down! LOL



My new keyboard!

Now that's how the Riggs' end a great date night!!!!! Here's to next time!!!!



We went ice skating of Saturday. All I can say is WOW, what an experience that was. A wake up call also---I'm getting older and I am totally out of shape! LOL Chad wants to play hockey with some friends from work and needs to learn to ice skate. Neither of us did very well at all, Chad fell ALOT! But he managed to get right back up and go again. Me on the other hand. I fell one time, landed right on my knees and hands and it hurt so bad I started sweating and thought I was going to get sick. My knees were on fire with pain. I ended up having to take my skates off and just walk around for a few minutes. I did go back out there one more time and decided I was finished for the day. I was tired, hurt, embarrassed, and hungry. Yes it was time to leave!!

We went to Irish Times for dinner. They have the BEST cheesebuger and fries money can buy!! After the day I had I had to order a glass of wine and Chad got his favorite beer-----a Smithwick's. That seemed to make us both feel better!!

After dinner we went to Best Buy and I bought me a new keyboard for my computer. I am still getting used to it so I am hoping for no typos!

No comments:

Post a Comment